Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It has been FOREVER!

Man, it has been sooo long since I blogged. Ever since we moved into our new home it took us 3 weeks, I repeat 3 weeks for AT&T to come and install our much needed service. We got our keys for our new home on June 24th at 5pm in the evening but we did not officially move in till Sunday the 26th. We scheduled cable person to come out like the 28th or something like that but apparently they said when they build the house they were supposed to put a box outside of our house so they cannot provide us service till a separate branch comes to put the box outside of our house. So we had to reschedule and the next available date won't be till July 12th which was yesterday. Last night as of 8pm we had internet. So today the first thing I did was blog!!!!!! I cannot believe how attached I am to the outside world with my little computer.

First of all I just wanted to say I love, love, love my house and I cannot believe how big it is. This is the biggest house I ever lived in and I absolutely love it. Our blinds have not arrived yet. They are supposed to come and be installed by lowes on the 23rd of July. Again, I feel it is taking way too long but I will be happy once it is installed. For now we have put curtains in our upstairs bedrooms only in my daughters and in our rooms for now and will slowly add the other rooms as I go. We also put scarves and drapes in our morning room and family room windows as I have already decided on a paint color for that room. The pictures I took from my phone is taking way too long to download to my email. This will be my part one post of pics as the other pics are done downloading then will be part 2 of my blog. Gives me more reason to come back and blog some more. Have I said I am sooo happy we now have internet? 3 weeks of waiting man I am glad to be back to civilization! :) Enjoy the pics.


We added rope lights for the top of our kitchen cabinets (Taken at night)

Our kitchen during the day

Our family room

Abby watching TV - (window red scarves on side with red and gold on top)

Ok - I could not resist - Look at that face :)

Our Morning room windows - I love Butterflies! (New dining room set has 6 chairs)

At another view

We got 2 bar stools for our breakfast bar

  
Our curtains for our sliding door

Can you tell I am impatient to blog? I am still waiting for the rest of the pics to download from my phone.

We have installed all of our ceiling fans and boy that took some work it was not easy. We have 6 fans two downstairs one in the morning room and one in the living room. The other 4 are all in the bedrooms upstairs. We also added a cabinet installed in our powder room bathroom on the first floor since there were no cabinets. All we got was one towel rack and the my first thought was where can I store extra toilet papers and other feminine accessories so we went to lowes and bought one. It was pretty easy to install and only took ten to 15 minutes to do it then it was ready. I think it looks great. Until the rest of the pics come in then the rest of the blog will be updated.

This time for sure I will be back!!!!! In like an hour LOL....

2 comments:

  1. LUNCH BREAK!!! lol

    WOW!! It's looking good! I love butterflies too! =) Looks like you are starting to get settled in.

    Can't wait to see the rest of pics! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service.
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK) Email Contact Info...lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete